One of my favorite treats is oranges with coconut - well my favorite of anything has some sort of coconut product with it! I am having this snack daily with all the citrus on right now- trying not to count my coconut calories - I somehow justify it that it is healty because of the oranges!(It is not!) I especially enjoy eating this treat with my mom! There is no question where my taste buds came from!
Here are some of our favorite things...coconut cupcakes, coconut ice cream, coconut haystacks w/dark chocolate (I am in trouble now that I found them at Orange Patch), mounds, almond joy, coconut cake, fresh coconut and the milk, pretty much anything with coconut I LOVE!!!
3 comments:
I better try putting coconut on more things! That picture of oranges with it makes my mouth water...and I'm not even a huge coconut fan.
I haven't tried that one. Looks divine!
I LOVE coconut too! My sister-in-law just made "snow pudding" that was a coconut pudding/custard - I'll get the recipe for us!
Post a Comment