Sunday, March 28, 2010
Oceanside 1/2 IRONMAN
I did it...again! There were a few things that did not go as planned such as dropping my entire nutrition bottle the 1st mile into my 56 mile ride, high winds, not bike computer and so on. Despite the mind games that start when I have to change my plans, I had a great day! PR by 2 minutes and overall very happy with the end result! I love being there knowing there are friends on the course and accomplishing something that is not easy...I love RACE DAY but am always glad to have the training over with!
1 comment:
Noelle
said...
Awesome! You are inspriring. Thanks for the muffin mix. I love it
April 26, 2010 at 11:30 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome! You are inspriring. Thanks for the muffin mix. I love it
Post a Comment