What mom thinks it is ok to let their child give a HAMSTER for a bday gift??? Well, we got a knock at the door, opened it to some giggling girls asking for Ashlynn, and waiting to give her a gift! Yes, a HAMSTER! I am not a pet person. AT ALL!!! So I agreed to keep it for a while to not offend. We woke up to new noises...wheel running, cage scratching, and noisy sipping. There was no where in the house to put it that someone did not here it.
Then it came time to clean the cage. No one wanted to hold it, touch it or clean it! YUCK!
A neighbor came over one day and thought they wanted it. I sent it home and quickly send a text to the mom saying "no give backs." Sadly, it returned a few days later.
Ashlynn was invited to a friends Christmas party and what better gift for a white elephant than the hamster. We wrapped it up and strategically poked hole in the paper to give it air. It made it to the party. The girl who got it cried...not wanting to take it home and show her mom! I thinkit made it to several white elephant parties this season...not sure where it ended up!


4 comments:
curtain wall system
hp envy 6055 setup
Hp printers setup
how to setup hp deskjet 3755 to wifi
Post a Comment