Intense practicing!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Piano recital for A
She is our awesome Pianist...I told her she could quit taking lessons as soon as she could play the hyme book. Well that day has come and I am having to go back on my word! DANG! She is so talented and loves to play -hates to practice. We went to her recital this past weekend. We have the best teacher. A started with her when she was 4. She played Little Mozarts with her friends for 3 years and then went on to private lessons! We were so sad to see Becky move to AZ and lose her as our teacher. We had no idea at the time that we would be in AZ 6 months later. We started to make the 25 minute drive one way to lessons each week - but seeing the progress made it worth it! Becky is awesome and demands a lot of her students. A was nervous to go to her lesson if she had not practiced. I loved it! A did not! Well she did fabulous on her piece. She played a Jon Schmidt song "Waterfall." She was the final number and Becky got up at the end with chills and tears! It was Awesome!



Intense practicing!
Intense practicing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that she gets to take from Becky! Please tell her hello from us!
Hope she dosen't quit. Tell her that I said she will regret it!
Post a Comment