who's hurt?
what am I going to find when I go out there?
Greg's gone, what if it is really bad?
I ran as fast as I could to find 2 hysterical little girls standing on the deck screaming...
FROG! FROG! FROG!
So I looked hard thinking I would find a silly little frog scared...NOPE! Here is what I saw~
As you can see, I did not have to look hard! This frog was AT LEAST 8 inches long in the body and then the arms and legs added more...
Thank goodness for our neighbor boy. I called and he came to the rescue! He was surprised as well to see how huge this frog/toad was - who know how to tell the difference? After he freaked out a little, he got the net and had to chase it around the pool a bit. We got it out, then thought...now what? We decided to drop him off in the lot next to our house! Hopefully he found his way to a good home!
This caused enough excitement to last us a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment